Do you know where to find the best views of Madrid?
The best viewpoints in Madrid are free or very cheap, so there are no excuses to enjoy the best views of Madrid.
If traveling to Madrid, Madrid skyline and its scenic views are a must. In this post you have the most stunning viewpoints in Madrid.
✏️ Post content
Viewpoints in Madrid Itinerary
1. Lighthouse of Moncloa
If you’re looking for panoramic views of Madrid, at the top of the Moncloa Lighthouse, at 110 meters high, you have a 360-degree view of the city.
The price of the ticket is 3 euros and on Mondays it’s closed.
How to get to the Faro de Madrid:
- Metro: Moncloa
- Bus: 160, 161 and all arrive at Moncloa interchange
2. Circulo de Bellas Artes Rooftop terrace
Undoubtedly, the Círculo de Bellas Artes rooftop terrace is one of the best places to take photos in Madrid and, personally, one of my favorite spots to enjoy the views of Madrid, with the emblematic Metropolis building.
The entrance to the rooftop terrace costs 4 euros.
How to get to the Círculo de Bellas Artes:
- Metro: Seville or Bank of Spain
- Bus: 5, 9, 51, 52, 53, 146, 150
3. Temple of Debod Viewpoint
As I mention in my post about the best things to do in Madrid for free, the sunset at the Temple of Debod is magical and also, this place has one of the best views of the Almudena Cathedral from above.
Don’t miss it!
How to get to the Templo de Debod:
- Metro: Ventura Rodríguez
- Bus: 74
4. Gourmet Experience Gran Vía
From the ninth floor of El Corte Inglés in Callao, you have one of the best views of Madrid, with the famous view of the Gran Vía and the Capitol building and with the emblematic luminous Schweppes advertisement. Going up is free.
How to get to the Gourmet Experience in Gran Vía:
- Metro: Callao
- Bus: 148
5. Madrid Cable car
Getting on the cable car costs 6 euros (round trip) and opens every day of the week from 12 pm.
How to get to Madrid Cable car:
- Metro: Argüelles
- Bus: 21 y 74
Map of the best viewpoints in Madrid
Other epic viewpoints in Madrid
In addition to the 5 viewpoints in Madrid I mentioned, here are some more that will surprise you, so you can add them to the list if you have more time in the city:
- The Cerro del Tío Pío park has stunning views of Madrid. To get there you will have to take the metro line 1 to Portazgo.
- Jardines de las Vistillas viewpoint is another of the unknown viewpoints of Madrid, but it’s worth it! You can get there from the metro of La Latina or buses 3 or 148.
- You can also enjoy incredible views of Madrid from many restaurants, from the popular rooftops terraces of the city and the epic four towers of Madrid.
- Even if you don’t know where to sleep in Madrid, some hotels have awesome views that will take your breath away, such as the Only YouAtocha Hotel or the Dear Hotel Madrid.
Madrid skyline is unique!
I hope this post has been useful for your first trip to the city and discover the best viewpoints in Madrid; but if you have further questions, leave a comment and I will help you as much as possible in your Madrid travels!