Puedo trabajar contigo y ayudarte a promocionar destinos y experiencias para que otros viajeros puedan descubrir lo que el mundo tiene que ofrecernos.
My aim is transmitting my passion for traveling, inspire other people and help them to plan their trips and fulfill their dreams. I can partner with you and help promote sights and destinations that wouldn’t ordinarily be on every traveler’s radar.
- I offer a variety of services to meet the specific needs of my clients.
- My writing appears in Viator, where I am regular contributor focusing on cultural and travel experiences around Madrid and the well known women site EnFemenino.
- I wrote Guest Post for International Blogs and Magazines such as Wild Junket Magazine, Global Grasshopper and Go Backpacking.
- I’m fluent in Spanish (my mother language) and English, and I can make myself understood in Portuguese.
- I’m one of the 16 winners of 1rst edition of The Big Blog Exchange, World’s Largest Blog Contest in history.
- I’ve been features as Must Read Travel Blogs at “Girl Gone International” online Magazine.
How can we Work Together
Mindful Travel is dynamic and fast growing travel blog targeted to First-hand unique experiences, Advice, Photography, Sustainable and Adventure Travel.
- Reviews and posts about my experiences visiting a destination and highlight the attractions
- Produce photo essays to promote a destination
- Press Trips
- Provide social media coverage via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google +
- Sponsor Posts & Banners on different sizes and places
To further discuss partnership opportunities, please contact me at mindfultravel @ gmail.com
Press Trips & Collaborations
- Cesenatico Blog Trip – Adriatic Coast of Italy
- Big Blog Exchange – United States with Hostelling International
World’s Largest Blog Contest in history, has been awarded 1st place for Marketing Innovation, as part of the WYSE Travel Confederation’s Global Youth Travel Awards.
- Valencia Interior Blogtrip
- One of my essays was published on Moleskin’s 2013 Travel Essay Book (8th Edition)
- Mentions: Cadena Ser, XprimeViajes, Mujeres Viajeras, Girl Gone International…
“Sara is “the Blogger”! Both in her writing style and in the way she moves when she is on a blog tour: passionate, fun, concentrated, curious enough to let you discover new things about a place. A true professional and, for me, a nice surprise during our Cesenatico Bellavita Blog tour. Someone to invite always on a blog tour!”
Alessandra Catania (21grammy -Social Media and Digital Press Office)
“We are satisfied for this wonderful experience, that allowed us to see, through your eyes , unexpected and new aspects of Cesenatico.”
Big Blog Exchange’s Official Jury
“We were so pleased to have Sara visit our HI-USA hostel network this past summer. As one of 16 finalists in the Hostelling International’s Big Blog Exchange, Sara was selected for an exchange that brought her to America for a 10 day odyssey. Arriving in Boston and then departing from Los Angeles, along the way she captured a range of experiences so poignantly through her Mindful Travel blog posts, which included a series of incredible images.”
Mark Vidalin, Marketing Director HI-USA