My aim is transmitting my passion for traveling, inspire other people and help them to plan their trips and fulfill their dreams. I can partner with you and help promote sights and destinations that wouldn’t ordinarily be on every traveler’s radar.
Download Mindful Travel’s Media Kit!
- I offer a variety of services to meet the specific needs of my clients.
- My writing appears in Viator, where I am regular contributor focusing on cultural and travel experiences around Madrid and the well known women site EnFemenino.
- I wrote Guest Post for International Blogs and Magazines such as Wild Junket Magazine, Global Grasshopper and Go Backpacking.
- I’m fluent in Spanish (my mother language) and English, and I can make myself understood in Portuguese.
- I’m one of the 16 winners of 1rst edition of The Big Blog Exchange, World’s Largest Blog Contest in history.
- I’ve been features as Must Read Travel Blogs at “Girl Gone International” online Magazine.
How can we Work Together
Mindful Travel is dynamic and fast growing travel blog targeted to First-hand unique experiences, Advice, Photography, Sustainable and Adventure Travel.
- Reviews and posts about my experiences visiting a destination and highlight the attractions
- Produce photo essays to promote a destination
- Press Trips
- Provide social media coverage via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google +
- Sponsor Posts & Banners on different sizes and places
To further discuss partnership opportunities, please contact me at mindfultravel @ gmail.com
Press Trips & Collaborations
- Cesenatico Blog Trip – Adriatic Coast of Italy
- Big Blog Exchange – United States with Hostelling International
World’s Largest Blog Contest in history, has been awarded 1st place for Marketing Innovation, as part of the WYSE Travel Confederation’s Global Youth Travel Awards.
- Valencia Interior Blogtrip
- One of my essays was published on Moleskin’s 2013 Travel Essay Book (8th Edition)
- Mentions: Cadena Ser, XprimeViajes, Mujeres Viajeras, Girl Gone International…
“Sara is “the Blogger”! Both in her writing style and in the way she moves when she is on a blog tour: passionate, fun, concentrated, curious enough to let you discover new things about a place. A true professional and, for me, a nice surprise during our Cesenatico Bellavita Blog tour. Someone to invite always on a blog tour!”
Alessandra Catania (21grammy -Social Media and Digital Press Office)
“We are satisfied for this wonderful experience, that allowed us to see, through your eyes , unexpected and new aspects of Cesenatico.”
Big Blog Exchange’s Official Jury
“We were so pleased to have Sara visit our HI-USA hostel network this past summer. As one of 16 finalists in the Hostelling International’s Big Blog Exchange, Sara was selected for an exchange that brought her to America for a 10 day odyssey. Arriving in Boston and then departing from Los Angeles, along the way she captured a range of experiences so poignantly through her Mindful Travel blog posts, which included a series of incredible images.”
Mark Vidalin, Marketing Director HI-USA